– AARP Medicare Complete PPO (NOT HMO)
– AETNA HMO, POS, PPO, & MEDICARE REPLACEMENT PLANS, & QHP-Obamacare plans
– AVA HEALTH – COMMERCIAL
– AVERDE HEALTH – COMMERCIAL
– AVMED (As of Jan. 1st, 2015 we take AvMed Medicare Plans and HMO)
– BCBS (As of Jan 1st, 2015, we take most HMO and Medicare Advantage Plans), We do NOT accept BlueSelect
– BEST CHOICE
– CARE MANAGEMENT NETWORK
– CIGNA HMO, PPO, Open Access (NOT CIGNA LOCAL PLUS, MY HEALTH SAVINGS, MY FLEX PAY, or COPAY ASSURANCE)
– COVENTRY Commercial and HMO (as of 1/2015)
– DIMENSION HEALTH PPO – INT’L PLAN
– FLORIDA HEALTHCARE PLUS – MEDICARE HMO (NOT MEDICAID)
– GLOBAL HEALTH CLAIMS SERVICES – PPO & INT’L PLAN
– GUARDIAN LIFE OF THE CARIBBEAN – INT’L PLAN
– HEALTHSUN HEALTHPLANS – MEDICARE HMO
– HUMANA GOLD PLUS, MEDICARE REPLACEMENT, PPO, and MOST HMO (NOT HUMANA HMOX or HUMANA FAMILY).
– MEDCARE INTERNATIONAL – PPO
– MEDICARE, TRADITIONAL
– MEDICARE, RAILROAD
– PAYER FUSION – INT’L PLAN
– POSITIVE HEALTHCARE PARTNERS – MEDICARE REPLACEMENT (NOT MEDICAID)
– PPUC (administered through BrowardHealth) – with REFERRAL ONLY
– PREFERRED MEDICAL PLAN – COMMERCIAL HMO
– QUALITY HEALTH MANAGEMENT – INT’L PLAN
SIMPLY HEALTHCARE (Medicare ONLY– need referrals for visits and procedures)
– SOUTH FLORIDA COMMUNITY CARE NETWORK COMMUNITY CARE PLAN
– SUNSHINE STATE HEALTH PLAN – MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLAN
– TOUR + MED ASSISTANCE – INT’L PLAN
– UNITED HEALTHCARE COMMERCIAL PLANS (For MEDICARE REPLACEMENT we are Out of Network, so copay and deductible apply)
– WELLCARE (as of 3/2015)
– WORLD SECURE ASSISTANCE (WSA) – INT’L PLAN
BCBS PATIENTS: We do not take BlueSelect
If you have a recent card that you received this calendar year, it will likely say BlueSelect on your card if this is the plan you take. If you are not sure, you may call BlueCross to make sure. Sometimes this information is not on the card. We will do our best to research this for you prior to your appointment, but we will need a copy of your card to do so.
We are not contracted with Florida Medicaid or ANY Medicaid Insurance Program (except Humana HMO SNP)
HUMANA HMO PATIENTS (except open access):
HUMANA HMO requires a referral for nearly procedures, except taking a biopsy. What does that mean for you? Patients will come in for an evaluation and then we must request a referral for a procedure if needed. In nearly all cases, the patient must COME BACK on a DIFFERENT DAY-was we cannot get a referral on the same day with rare exceptions (this is dependent upon one’s Primary Care Provider’s office and has nothing to do with Humana. We will do everything we can to assist in this process. In addition, only FIVE visits are allowed in a calendar year without a referral. After 5 visits, one must get a referral for EVERY visit.
We take few Obamacare Insurance Plans, which are noted above. If you have an Obamacare plan, please call us and ask.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT-About Dr. Bader
Please note that the date and time you requested may not be available. We will contact you to confirm your actual appointment details.