Please call for our most up to date fees. These fees are representative and are not guaranteed.
New Patient Visit 99202
- Initial Visit: No prescriptions given, no over-the-counter medications recommended, no labs or other studies reviewed.
New Patient Visit 99203
- Initial Visit: No prescriptions given, over-the-counter medications recommended and/or labs or other studies reviewed.
New Patient Visit 99204
- Initial Visit: Prescriptions given or surgery recommended and planned with review of pathology.
Follow-Up Visit, 99212
- Visit for an established patient, who has been seen within the previous 36 months. No prescriptions given and no over-the-counter products were recommended.
Follow-Up Visit, 99213
- Visit for an established patient, who has been seen within the previous 36 months. No prescriptions were given , but over-the-counter products WERE recommended or lab, pathology, or other studies WERE reviewed.
Follow-Up Visit, 99214
- Visit for an established patient, who has been seen within the previous 36 months. A prescription was given, or studies were reviewed and surgery planned.
Skin Biopsy, Shave Method, 1st
- One shave skin biopsy, not including the ear, eyelid, lip or genitalia. This does not include fees for pathology.
Incision & Drainage of a Cyst or Abscess
- Drainage of a cyst or abscess, any location. Sometimes a bacterial culture may be recommended, for which there will be other charges directly from the laboratory.
- Routine pathology, does not include any special studies or special stains.
Skin Tag Removal, 15 or less, from any site
- The removal of 15 or less skin tags, from any location. This does not include pathology fees if applicable.