Restrictions on Appointments
Due to the Covid19 outbreak, patients are required to:
- wear face-coverings when entering the building.
- We request that you enter the building alone. Please do not bring a spouse, friend, or relative to your appointment, unless you are in need of assistance due to a physical or mental incapacity. This is for everyone's safety. If you would like someone to “hear” your appointment, it is recommended that you bring a phone to your appointment so that you can call them during your visit and they can hear everything and ask questions.
Make Appointment Below: Select a Provider
You may see either Dr. Bader or Daisy Fisher, FNP. If you are coming in for a cosmetic or surgical consultation, please select Dr. Bader. The name of the provider selected will be in GREEN at the top of the box below. To change providers, use the office tab to select the provider that you wish to see.
For telehealth visits you may select either provider, but you must be in Florida at the time of your telehealth visit or your visit will be cancelled.
How to Cancel or Change an Appointment
You may cancel your appointment online at www.onpatient.com, by replying to a message or email that you received from our automated system, or by calling our office at (954) 421-3200. Messages, texts, emails, or onpatient.com changes done after business hours, on weekends or on holidays are handled the following business day at the time that they are received by our staff.
READ OUR CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW
We do our best to ensure that all of our patients receive the best possible care. In order to do so, we try to ensure that all of our patients are seen in a timely fashion. When one does not cancel his/her appointment or does not give enough notice, the ability of others to be seen in a timely fashion is affected as that appointment is wasted. Therefore, in an effort to reduce the number of patients that do not show for their appointments, our office has instituted the following policy regarding cancelled appointments.
In order to cancel or change an appointment, our office requires the following:
- Regular office visits: Everyone is required to provide 1 FULL Business Days notice to cancel or change an appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $50.00 charge, which is not covered by your insurance, to cover our costs for making and holding the appointment slot.
- Minor Surgical Procedures: i.e. Dysport, Botox, Injectable (Fillers such as Restylane), sclerotherapy, CO2 laser for post-surgical scars, acne surgery, milia removal, skin tag removal/treatment, seborrheic keratosis treatment, chemical peels, spot dermabrasion, laser hair removal, Trusculpt iD, & IPL: Everyone is required to provide no less than 2 FULL Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $125.00 charge.
- Excision: require no less than 4 Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Several insurance plans require approval and/or referrals to perform surgery. Therefore, additional time is needed on our part to fill empty slots. Failure to provide such notice will result in a $250.00 charge
- Mohs’ Surgery: Requires 5 Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Many insurance plans require referrals for Mohs’ surgery so additional time is needed for us to complete the paperwork to fill these slots. Failure to provide notice in the required time will result in a $250.00 charge.
- Other Cosmetic Procedures (Secret RF, full face CO2 laser, Ultherapy, thread lift, or any other procedure that requires 40 minutes or more): The terms will be stated on the deposit agreement signed for that procedure. In any case, it will require no less than 5 Business Days (1 week) notice and a minimum of a $250.00 charge
You may cancel your appointment online at www.onpatient.com or at www.drbader.com When providing a cancellation by phone, you may call the office at (954) 421-3200. Messages left after business hours, on weekends or on holidays are handled the following business day at the time that they are received by our staff.
Example: if your appointment is scheduled on a Monday at 1pm for a regular appointment, to avoid any charges you must cancel on the Friday before by 1pm. The charge is a non-refundable charge and will not be covered by your insurance.
If one provides less than the above required notice, our office may waive or reduce the charges above (for existing patients only) once under certain circumstances. This should not be expected and will be at our discretion and restrictions will apply. If our office believes that circumstances warrant such, this may only be done once in the patient’s lifetime. Please be advised that if one does not show for an appointment, the charges will unlikely to be reversed or changed.
all patients can click the request button–but that does not actually select a time-just sends us a message.