How to make an appointment online
You can schedule an appointment on the RIGHT side of this page. On phones it may be on the bottom.
- Use the Box on the right to request an appointment with Dr. Bader OR Betty McLaughlin. If you have an urgent condition, we recommend that you call the office if you do not see any availability. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- Type of Visit (select why your are coming, if you are a new or existing patient, etc).
- Write in the "Reason for Visit" box why you are coming in and/or what you would like done or looked at.
NOTE: We are no longer offering Telehealth visits
How to Cancel or Change an Appointment
You may cancel your appointment online at www.onpatient.com, by replying to a message or email that you received from our automated system, or by calling our office at (954) 421-3200.
Messages, texts, emails, or onpatient.com changes done after business hours, on weekends or on holidays are handled the following business day at the time that they are received by our staff.
Need to be seen today? No problem.
Same Day / Urgent visits are nearly always available for existing patients and often new patients. You may try to schedule using the system above, but we recommend you call for urgent situations (i.e. infection, blisters) when there is no availability. Our phones turn on at 830am M-F. Feel free to leave a message after hours. If you have a life-threating medical emergency (i.e. chest pain, shortness of breath, etc), please call 911.
Restrictions on Appointments
Face-coverings are recommended when entering the building and in our office. We have many immunocompromised patients. For their safety and protection, this is recommended.
We do our best to ensure that all of our patients receive the best possible care. In order to do so, we try to ensure that all of our patients are seen in a timely fashion. When one does not cancel his/her appointment or does not give enough notice, the ability of others to be seen in a timely fashion is affected as that appointment is wasted. Therefore, in an effort to reduce the number of patients that do not show for their appointments, our office has instituted the following policy regarding cancelled appointments.
In order to cancel or change an appointment, our office requires the following:
- Regular office visits: Everyone is required to provide 1 FULL Business Days notice to cancel or change an appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $50.00 charge, which is not covered by your insurance, to cover our costs for making and holding the appointment slot.
- Minor Surgical Procedures: i.e. Dysport, Botox, Injectable (Fillers such as Restylane), sclerotherapy, CO2 laser for post-surgical scars, acne surgery, milia removal, skin tag removal/treatment, seborrheic keratosis treatment, chemical peels, spot dermabrasion, laser hair removal, Trusculpt iD, & IPL: Everyone is required to provide no less than 2 FULL Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $125.00 charge.
- Excision: require no less than 4 Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Several insurance plans require approval and/or referrals to perform surgery. Therefore, additional time is needed on our part to fill empty slots. Failure to provide such notice will result in a $250.00 charge
- Mohs’ Surgery: Requires 5 Business Days notice to cancel or change the appointment. Many insurance plans require referrals for Mohs’ surgery so additional time is needed for us to complete the paperwork to fill these slots. Failure to provide notice in the required time will result in a $250.00 charge.
- Other Cosmetic Procedures (Secret RF, full face CO2 laser, Ultherapy, thread lift, or any other procedure that requires 40 minutes or more): The terms will be stated on the deposit agreement signed for that procedure. In any case, it will require no less than 5 Business Days (1 week) notice and a minimum of a $250.00 charge
You may cancel your appointment online at www.onpatient.com or at www.drbader.com When providing a cancellation by phone, you may call the office at (954) 421-3200. Messages left after business hours, on weekends or on holidays are handled the following business day at the time that they are received by our staff.
Example: if your appointment is scheduled on a Monday at 1pm for a regular appointment, to avoid any charges you must cancel on the Friday before by 1pm. The charge is a non-refundable charge and will not be covered by your insurance.
If one provides less than the above required notice, our office may waive or reduce the charges above (for existing patients only) once under certain circumstances. This should not be expected and will be at our discretion and restrictions will apply. If our office believes that circumstances warrant such, this may only be done once in the patient’s lifetime. Please be advised that if one does not show for an appointment, the charges will unlikely to be reversed or changed.