There are so many things that can be done in under an hour with virtually no downtime! You asked, so let me give you some options, some obvious and some not so.
- Toxins: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin to reduce movement of muscles that cause wrinkles. The frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead furrows are the most commonly treated areas, but other areas can be treated as well.
- Fillers: Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra can be performed on the face to reduce wrinkles or add volume to the cheeks, temples, or lips. Lip lines can magically disappear with Restylane Silk. Hands can be rejuvenated by adding filler.
- Non-Ablative Erbium YAG laser resurfacing: Reduce wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks in minutes. As this is a “gentler” treatment, 3-6 monthly sessions are often needed, but the results speak for themselves. This very comfortable procedure will have you looking better in no time.
- Laser hair removal: With our superfast laser, we will get you in and out as quickly as possible.
- IPL (Photofacial): Reduce facial redness and age spots with IPL. While there is no “immediate” downtime, age spots will darken in a few days and take a couple weeks to fall off so there is some downtime.
- IPL Age spot treatment: Age spots can be treated anywhere on they body. While there is no immediate downtime, the age spots will darken in a few days and take a few weeks to fall off so ther is some downtime.
- Trusculpt iD: MELT fat away and tighten the skin in 15 minutes! Get rid of your love handles or flatten your tummy. It’s fast, comfortable, and effective.
- Ultherapy: Tighten your skin using ultrasound energy. Get a browlift in 15 minutes. Reduce fine lines. Reduce the crepiness on your chest.
- Threads: Dissolvable sutures (threads) are placed in the skin to stimulate collagen formation. This can fill in lines and wrinkles or reduce skin folds (i.e. smile lines, frown lines). This can be used to LIFT the skin (cheek lift and neck lift). This procedure takes a few minutes. While some results are seen immediately, it is the new collagen formation that produces the real results that takes 3 months.
Posted in Age Spots, Boletero Balance™, Botox, Dysport & Xeomin, Botox®, Cosmetic, Dysport®, Fat reduction, Fillers, Fractional Laser Resurfacing, IPL Photo-Rejuvenation, Juvederm®, Laser, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Resurfacing, Lip Rejuvenation, Lunchtime Procedures, Perlane®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Rosacea Treatment, scar treatment, Scars in Children, Sculptra™, stretch mark treatment, Subdermal fillers, The Silhouette Lift™ – The 60 minute facelift, Threads, Ultherapy®